Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all of the wonderful mothers in our lives!


I hope you all had a very nice day! 

I would like to give a special thanks to my super husband for making my second Mother's Day extra nice. Thanks honey!

For those of you that are interested, we started off Mother's Day with a nice family breakfast. Bacon, eggs and pancakes - yum! In the afternoon we took the bikes out for a family trip to the local nursery and picked up the rest of the plants to complete our vegetable garden. Lot's of peppers, tomatoes, squash, and several things that we haven't tried before like eggplant and swiss chard. The best part was that Austin took care of the planting while Attia and I played and helped spread out mulch. Thanks honey! Then came some mommy time and a trip to the spa. It was much needed! After a 'trim' and some full-body pampering I came out feeling like a new woman. And looking like one too! Check out how much got chopped off!


I don't think I've had my hair above my shoulders since I was 16. Definitely time!

Anyway, we wrapped up the day with delivery from our favorite Chinese restaurant - again, yum! Thanks again honey, for such a nice and relaxing day with the fam! 

The rest of the weekend was a lot of fun too. On Saturday Attia and I met up the rest of the Kansas Elsers to do some strawberry picking and grilling. Attia had a blast! I'll be posting about that soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment