Saturday, October 1, 2011

Attia's Six Month Photo Shoot


Time for our six month photo shoot! Actually, we did this photo shoot at the beginning of September it has just taken me a while to get it posted. Check out her cute pics!
























______________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Tutu: 
Seeing as how this was Attia's first 1/2 birthday we had to do something special for her photo shoot this month. I was looking around for accessories when Stacy gave me the idea to make a tutu myself. Since we all know how expensive cute baby things can be, and how much I love to do crafty projects, I thought this was a super idea! So, after looking at Stacy's friend's blog for inspiration, I decided on colors and ran out to the store to get some tulle. A few days later Attia had her very own handmade tutu! She was happy to try it on for me on her birthday, and we did her photo shoot a few days later!

Sitting pretty for her tutu fitting

And showing it off

Are we done now?



No comments:

Post a Comment